You want to apply for a study internship, traineeship or work in Aruba (trainee) or get work experience (trainee). For this, you need a residence permit.

To apply for a permit as an intern, you need to check the following requirements:

  1. You are an adult (18 years or older)
  2. You are enrolled in a study at a foreign educational institute;
  3. You are financially solvent and able to submit proof

Please note: The period of your stay in Aruba may not exceed twelve (12) months.
There are a number of conditions for applying for the residence permit. Below you will find an overview of the things you need to arrange.

What do I need?

  1. Rental agreement
  2. Stage agreement
  3. Evidence enrollment at a recognized foreign educational institute
  4. Proof of solvency
  5. Legal documentation
  6. Proof of private insurance for the duration of your stay
  7. Form A ( guarantor’s form)